The City of Sevierville will keep residents informed of any changes to City services and facility schedules in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Currently, ALL City services remain in place. The following facilities are closed indefinitely:
- Sevierville Community Center;
- Mulligan’s Restaurant at the Sevierville Golf Club;
- Sevierville Civic Center;
- Public Works building lobby. Signs are posted with phone numbers to call for specific assistance. Employees will respond to visitors during regular business hours;
- Fire Department lobby and other areas are closed to visitors. Staff will respond to emergencies at the lobby entrance if needed. For emergencies, dial 911. For fire department non-emergency services please call 865-453-9276.
The Police Department lobby will close indefinitely beginning Monday, March 23. There is a telephone just outside the lobby for persons needing assistance. For emergencies, dial 911. For non-emergency assistance please call 865-453-5506.
For the safety or our residents, visitors and employees, these facilities and areas have been closed based upon current CDC guidelines in an attempt to slow the COVID-19 outbreak.
We will continue to provide updates on the status of City facilities and services as needed. The City maintains multiple Facebook pages and a Twitter page, which are listed at www.seviervilletn.org. Residents can also call City Hall for assistance at 865-453-5504. Phone numbers for all City departments are available on the City website.