SALARY: $7.59 an hour + tips
The Sevierville Golf Club is now accepting applications and/or resumes for the position of Server/Cart Attendant. Job duties for this position include but are not limited to providing friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional dining experience for all of our guests. Each server’s primary objective is to show our guests such a marvelous time; that they will want to return again and again. This position works under the direct supervision of the Food and Beverage Manager according to set procedures.
- Provides requested service, such as ringing up sales for activities, equipment rental, passes, programs, or refreshments, or taking and/or preparing food and drink orders.
- Performs cleaning tasks for assigned areas, such as sweeping floors and lanes, wiping tabletops, or cleaning cooking or eating areas; ensures compliance with federal health regulations.
- Monitors customers to ensure conformance to departmental safety rules and regulations.
- Inform guests of specials and menu changes.
- Answer questions about our food, beverages, and other restaurant functions and services.
- Take food and beverage orders from guests, and enter orders into our point-of-sale system which relays orders to the kitchen and bar.
- Deliver food and beverages from the kitchen and bar to guests in a timely matter.
- Perform side work at the start and end of each shift as required by service station assignment.
- Maintain clean service areas.
- Prepare final bill, present check to guest, accept payment, process credit card charges, or make the change (if applicable).
- Be ready and willing to assist fellow servers as situations arise.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Must be at least 18 years old. This position requires applicants to be available to work 3-4 days with open availability. Must be available to workdays, evenings, weekends, or holidays on an as needed basis. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Sevierville Golf Club employees have the opportunity to use the driving range and practice facilities at no charge.
• Sevierville Golf Club employees also are able to play golf for free based on availability.
• Food and Golf Shop merchandise discounts.
Please submit an application and/or resume in an envelope marked “Server/Cart Attendant” to the City of Sevierville, Attn: Human Resources, PO Box 5500, Sevierville, TN 37864-5500. Or you may apply online or learn more please visit our City website.
The City of Sevierville is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected class as identified under Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (as amended), the Americans with Disabilities Act, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1974, the Tennessee Human Rights Act, or on any basis protected by law. The City is a Drug-Free Workplace, and all applicants are subject to a background check, driving history check, and drug testing in accordance with City policy.
NOTE: Only applicants who provide a valid e-mail address will be notified when the position has been filled.