- Open your bill as soon as you receive it. Plan on paying by the due date.
- Always make a payment. Any payment is better than no payment.
- Don’t wait until the last minute to take care of your bill.
- Automate your payment with bank draft or credit card.
- If your check is returned, you will be charged a fee.
- If your service is disconnected for non-payment you will be charged a reconnect fee before service is restored.
Need assistance paying your bill? We have several community partners that may help.
Address: 750 Old Knoxville Hwy, Sevierville, TN 37862
Phone: (865) 453-7131
Smoky Mountain Area Rescue Ministries (SMARM)
Address: 229 Forks of The River Parkway Sevierville, Tennessee 37862
First Baptist - Sevierville Location
Address: 317 Parkway Sevierville, TN 37862
Address: 406 Boyd’s Creek Hwy, Seymour, TN 37865
Phone: (865) 579-6192