We recognize that financial hardships happen and sometimes you need a little extra time to pay your bill. The City of Sevierville offers payment arrangement plans to allow customers to maintain service while they pay off past-due balances.
The sooner you contact us, the more likely we will be able to make arrangements that work for you. Approvals for payment arrangements are at the discretion of the Customer Service Department and are handled on a case-by-case basis.
Payment arrangements must be submitted no later than 5 pm the day before a service disconnect to be considered.
DO NOT submit a payment arrangement request if your service has already been disconnected. Contact us directly at 865-453-5522.
- Payment arrangement approvals are at the discretion of the Customer Service Department.
- Your request may be denied if you have failed prior arrangements.
- Your request may be denied if you are not making regular monthly payments on your account.
- No more than 4 arrangements will be allowed in a 12-month period. Keep documentation of all payment arrangements.
I have read the above information and would like to submit a payment arrangement request.
- What is a payment arrangement?
- How do I apply for a payment arrangement?
- Can I change the terms of my payment arrangement after I’m approved?
- How do payment arrangements change my regular monthly balance due?
- What happens if I am late paying my payment arrangement?
- Do you charge a fee for a payment arrangement?
A payment arrangement is an agreed upon plan that allows you to maintain service while paying off past due balances over a series of monthly installments. The installment amount is then added to future monthly bills.Read More
You may apply online or in person.Read More
No. We cannot change payment arrangement terms once the arrangement is in place. Payments must be made regularly and on time.Read More
With a payment arrangement, you pay your regular monthly balance and your payment arrangement installment at the same time by your regular monthly due date.Read More
It’s very important to stay current with your payments, especially when you are enrolled in a payment arrangement. A missed payment will make your entire account balance due in full immediately. If not paid in full, it could lead to service disconnection.Read More
There are no fees, but keep in mind that standard late fees may apply for newly billed balances not included in the payment arrangement amount.Read More