The Sevierville Board of Mayor and Aldermen hereby notifies all Citizens of the City of Sevierville, Tennessee that open and public meetings will be held for the year 2017 at the Sevierville Civic Center, 130 Gary Wade Blvd., Sevierville, Tennessee (unless otherwise noted) as follows:
• Board of Mayor and Aldermen 1st & 3rd Mondays of each month @ 6:00 P.M.
• Planning Commission 1st Thursday of each month @ 5:00 P.M.
• Board of Zoning Appeals 1st Thursday of each month @ 5:00 P.M. Called as needed.
• Board of Adjustment & Appeals Called As Needed
• Beer Board Called As Needed
• City Court 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Tuesdays of each month @ 2:00 P.M.
• Public Building Authority Called As Needed
• Recreation Advisory Committee 2nd Monday bimonthly, beginning in February @ 5:00 P.M.
• Trees, Trails, & Beautification Bimonthly, Wednesdays @ 11:30 A.M.
Meetings may be rescheduled and additional public meetings may be called with adequate notice given.
The City of Sevierville does not discriminate based on race, color, or national origin in federal or state sponsored programs, pursuant to Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. 2000d).