Hospitality tax includes 2% restaurant and amusement taxes and 3% lodging tax.
To set up your account, please use the following links:
- Verify if you are in the Sevierville city limits by visiting our Sevierville City Limits Verification Map.
- Apply for your Certificate of Zoning Compliance
Once your Certificate of Zoning Compliance has been issued:
- Apply for New Busineses to File Hospitality Taxes
- pdf Instructions on Registering a User Account with our Online Portal (302 KB)
- pdf Instructions on Filing Hospitality Tax on our Online Portal (358 KB)
- Business Closing Request Form
- File Taxes Online using the new CSS System
- Review Past Tax Filings on the legacy HART System
If you are outside the city limits, determine your location and contact your jurisdiction at:
- Sevier County: 865-453-5502
- Pigeon Forge: 865-453-9061
- Gatlinburg: 865-436-1400
Note: Please remember to attach the proper tax exempt documentation when mailing your form and payment if you are using the tax exempt option when filing your return.