The annual City of Sevierville Bloomin’ BBQ Music & Food Festival will take place in the downtown area on May 19 and 20. To facilitate the event, several streets must be temporarily closed, and the Sevier County Courthouse will be closed on Friday, May 19.
The following streets and parking areas will close at approximately 7:00 p.m. on Thursday, May 18 (ALL non-event vehicles must be removed from these areas by 7:00 p.m.):
• Municipal Parking Lot on Bruce Street.
• Bruce Street: from the Parkway to Citizens National Bank.
• Court Avenue: from Commerce Street to Joy Street.
The following roads will be closed as noted on Friday, May 19 (ALL non-event vehicles must be removed from these areas by the time noted):
• Bruce Street: from Forks of the River Parkway to Citizens National Bank-6:00 p.m.
• Court Avenue: from Commerce Street to the Central Hotel-1:00 p.m.
• Commerce Street-1:00 p.m.
The Sevier County Courthouse will be closed Friday, May 19.
All streets and parking areas will reopen on Sunday, May 21, at approximately 11:00 a.m.
Please remember that although the streets are closing, downtown businesses may remain open. Park in a nearby event parking lot and enjoy a spring stroll to downtown businesses, restaurants and shops.
For more information on the Bloomin’ BBQ Music & Food Festival, call (865) 453-6411 or visit online at www.bloominbbq.com.