Salary: Grade 12/$18.12 per hour
SUMMARY OF PRIMARY DUTIES:
- Leads assigned personnel and participate in maintaining City landscapes, including watering, spraying with pesticides, mulching, weeding, fertilizing trees, plants, and flowers.
- Manages City Greenhouses including maintaining records of plant-related activity.
- Diagnoses tree, shrub, and flower problems and established appropriate methods for treatment.
- Requires Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent of two years of college or specialized vocational training in horticulture, agronomy, or closely related field.
- Requires valid Tennessee Commercial Driver’s License or obtain License within 90 days
- Requires two years of related experience
Please submit an application and/or resume in an envelope marked “Landscape Specialist” to City of Sevierville, Attn: Human Resources, P. O. Box 5500/Sevierville, TN 37864-5500
The closing date for applications is Friday, January 22, 2021, at 5:00 p.m.