SALARY: $8.00 an hour – part-time, approximately 25-29 hours a week + golf privileges!
- Assists customers and provides routine information and answers customer questions regarding assigned area.
- Prepares departmental equipment for customer use; provides instruction to patrons on proper use of equipment.
- Provides requested service, such as ringing up sales for activities, equipment rental, passes, programs or refreshments, or taking and/or preparing food and drink orders.
- Prepare ranger cart with ice, water, cups, scoop, and utility kit.
- Keep track of the pace of play on the golf course, the cleanliness of the bathrooms on the course and the water level in the coolers on the course.
- Check with the Starter to keep track of the carts on the course.
- At the end of the shift, take the cart back to the cart barn, unload the stuff onto the ranger bench and wash the cart and put it away.
Requires a high school diploma, GED, or vocational training. Requires light work involving standing or walking some of the time, exerting up to 20 pounds of force on a regular basis, and moderate dexterity in operating machinery, tools, or office equipment.
• Sevierville Golf Club employees have the opportunity to use the driving range and practice facilities at no charge.
• Sevierville Golf Club employees also are able to play golf for free based on availability.
• Food and Golf Shop merchandise discounts.
Please submit an application and/or resume in an envelope marked “Golf Starter/Ranger” to:
City of Sevierville
Att: Human Resources
P.O. Box 5500
Sevierville, TN 37864-5500
The City of Sevierville is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of sex or handicap in its programs or activities pursuant to Public Law 93-112 or 101-336
The City of Sevierville does not discriminate based on race, color or national origin in federal or state-sponsored programs, pursuant to Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. 2000d.)
NOTE: Only applicants who provide a valid e-mail address will be notified when the position has been filled.