Starting Salary: $36,963
Superior Fringe Benefits and Pension Plan
Excellent Training Program
An “Accredited Agency”
· Treat all people in a professional manner?
· Work effectively with groups and individuals?
· Exercise good judgment under stress?
· React quickly and calmly in emergency situations?
The Basic Requirements:
- Education - High school graduate or GED, and the equivalent of 1 year of college or specialized vocational training in NCIC.
- Citizenship - U.S. Citizen
- Age 18
- Other Excellent Moral Character
- Valid Driver’s License
- Requires NCIC certification and related experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
This employee is responsible for emergency and non-emergency calls, dispatching appropriate services, maintaining emergency reference materials, maintaining records, and reporting. The employee receives somewhat general instructions for the work to be performed, but specific operating standards or procedures guide most aspects of the work. There are times when independent judgment is necessary.
How To Apply:
Learn more about working for the City of Sevierville and full-time employee benefits.
The City of Sevierville is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of sex or handicap in its programs or activities pursuant to Public Law 93-112 or 101-336.
The City of Sevierville does not discriminate based on race, color or national origin in federal or state-sponsored programs, pursuant to Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. 2000d.)
The City of Sevierville is an Equal Opportunity Employer