Please note: The following information has been provided by the Sevier County Emergency management Agency.
The Sevier County Health Department and local government have partnered to facilitate several closed PODS in Sevierville, Pigeon Forge, and Gatlinburg in May. Our goal is to make it a little easier for those who have had difficulty in registering for a vaccine, and bringing the vaccination location a little closer as well.
Our vaccination pods will provide more flexibility for individuals to schedule an appointment.
First-dose Vaccination Pods:
May 3 & 4 (Monday & Tuesday)—Sevier County Health Department, Sevierville
May 17 (Monday)—Rocky Top Sports World, Gatlinburg
May 24 (Monday)—The LeConte Center, Pigeon Forge
• All participants must schedule an appointment in advance
• Business owners can register employees, or employees can schedule their appointments.
• Vaccinations are available to all employees and their family members.
• All participants must be at least 16 years of age at the time of vaccination.
• Appointments are available by visiting Sevier County Vaccine at
• Only the Pfizer vaccine will be available.
Registration is open now, and appointments are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Information about the vaccine is available