The City of Sevierville and the Sevierville Chamber of Commerce, courtesy of City and Chamber employees and the Board of Mayor and Aldermen, are presenting Sevierville’s Winterfest Kick-off event, Music, Lights and Magic, on Monday, November 6, 2017, from 3:00PM – 8:00pm at the Sevierville Municipal Complex (corner of East Main Street and Gary Wade Blvd.).
There are several suggested parking areas close to the event and additional parking served by City shuttle buses. The following areas will be designated with Event Parking signs. Please note parking area operating times.
• Handicapped Parking Only:
o Sevierville Police Department/Community Center (2:30PM-10PM)
• Sevierville Middle and Intermediate Schools (3:30PM-10PM).
• Sevier County Electric System-Main Street Lot (5PM-10PM).
• Sevier County King Family Library (3:30PM-10PM).
• Front and rear of Parkway Academy, Bruce Street and Cedar Street (3:30PM-10PM).
• Shuttle Bus Serviced Parking Areas (City shuttle buses will run from the parking areas below to the side of the Police Department on Bruce Street) (NOTE SHUTTLE BUS SERVICE TIMES):
o First United Methodist Parking Lot on Cedar Street (5PM-10PM).
o First United Methodist Church Parking Lot on Bruce Street (5PM-10PM).
• Parking is allowed on streets in the area, except Bruce Street between Parkway and Gary Wade Blvd., Prince Street, Eastgate Road, Railroad Street and Gary Wade Blvd.
Also, please note that the northbound lanes of Gary Wade Blvd., between Bruce Street and East Main Street, will be closed from approximately 9:00AM-11:00PM and the southbound lanes in the same area will be closed from approximately 4:00PM-11:00PM, to facilitate event set-up and ensure the safety of event attendees.